– Arran Wheatley/Georgina Oliver (London – Evelina)
– PD, Haemo, Transplant, Palliative?
– Kate Sinnott (London – GOSH)
– Creating a safe environment for young adults to achieve independent home haemodialysis
– Katie Naylor/Rachel Shaw (London – Evelina)
– Management of a teenager who declined a deceased donor transplant.
– Lisa/Claire (Leeds)
– Leeds play team.
– Elizabeth Lindley (Leeds)
– Can we make haemodialysis better?
– Rachel Yeomans (Manchester)
– Implementing Change to Improve the Paediatric Haemodialysis Experience
– Ruth Oxley (Southampton)
– HUS and Escherichia coli 055
– Sharon Mould. (Nottingham)
– Additional Challenges Faced In The Haemodialysis Unit Caring For Children And Young People with Learning Disabilities.
– Sheila Boyle
– Do you know your ABC’s? – Download